Drexxell's Everquest Page
First Created 06/30/2001
Last updated 1/19/2016
E-mail me your comments about this page
(online roleplaying adventure game)
I played Everquest from 2001 until 2007, returned in 2009 and quit for good in 2011. During those
years I created a number of guides, tables and other useful tools. Some have lost their usefulness,
others seem to still be referenced. I present the best, below.
- Online Tradeskill Website
Truly your one-stop shopping website for everything to do with EQ Tradeskilling.
- Baking and Fishing
- Jewelry Making
- Comprehensive Printable Tinkering Trivial Chart. This
is a much needed tabular listing of all Trivial (standard and not so standard) Tinkering recipes, with
highlighting showing one of the cheapest, easiest ways to skill-up to 250. All information is here,
including recipes, prices, vendors, effects, recharging and finding loot-only components.
- Zone Info
- Plane of Sky Guide. This is my own attempt at an all-inclusive
guide to this wonderful zone.
- Everquest Atlas. This site is down, but a mirror of it still
exists. The link is to the mirror. If you're playing Everquest, I strongly suggest
you get to this site, download and print every map and have that 2 inch stack of paper bound
and sitting next to you when you play.
- My own zone connection map for all EQ expansions up to and including DoN..
Just save it, and then print it filling the whole paper.
- Hard to find maps. Below are a few hard-to-find maps. Specifically, they are maps that I
would find useful but that are not on EQatlas (see above). They either were scattered obscurely around
the internet, have been taken offline, whatever. If anyone has a copyright issue with these,
email me for their immediate removal.
- Online databases (Nothing is quite as useful as a truly comprehensive and searchable database for EQ.)
- Allakhazam. Arguably the best, though there are still plenty
of small gaps in this database. It costs about $30 a year, but it's pretty much worth it.
- Nurga Vengence Quests. A complete list of where to find the items and mobs
needed to free the Nurgan slaves and complete their vengence quests.